|Returns may be made within 5 days of receiving the item. A request to return any item made be made by calling: 1-800-745-4296 Monday thru Friday from 10am to 5pm
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers returning items will be given a store credit for the amount of the item only. Some returned items are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Some items are not returnable.
Please read the non returnable section below.
Please follow the directions below to return an item.
1. Call our Customer Service Dept. at 1-800-745-4296 for a Return Authorization number. Foreign customers email us at email@example.com.
2. Please copy your invoice for the item you are returning and return it with the item and include your best daytime phone number. Retain a copy for yourself.
3. On the Outside of the package your are returning write the Return Authorization number that you received from our Customer Service Representative. For us to properly process your return, the Return Authorization number must be written on the outside of the package.
4. Send the package /item insured and prepaid by the US Postal Service or FedEx, which ever works best for you. Address the package to Attn: RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Bowhunters International, 1045 Zeigler Road, Wellsville, PA 17365.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping cost only if the return is for unwanted merchandise. We will refund all shipping for any item returned if we sent the wrong merchandise. We will credit your credit card or paypal for your 1st class or shipping charge. * note, we will only refund an amount equal or up to the original cost to ship item.
Any item express or Fast shipped will not be reimbursed.
Non Returnable items. The following items may not be returned: Arrows fletched or cut. Compound Bows, Recurves, and Crossbows, Discounted or Discontinued Items, Books, Cassettes, DVDs, Rangefinders, Game Cameras, Scopes or Optics, Arrow Saws, Bow Presses, Treestands or safety vests, Mouth Calls, Computer Games, Glue, Used Items, Rut Guides, Moon Guides, Any Special Ordered items. Any items Used or Damaged by the customer in any way may not be returned. All manufacturers factory packaging must be included and in resellable condition.
Notice- Any item that was mounted on a bow, and shows use in anyway is not returnable.
Manufacturers Warranty* Please Read
Most if not all of the merchandise we sell is covered by the Manufacturers Factory Warranty.
We are not the factory repair center for these items. Any item that is Defective or needs Warranty Service must send the item back to the Manufacturer. We are glad to assist and provide you with the phone numbers or email address to all manufacturers.
Any item returned to us for Warranty will be forwarded to the manufacturer at customers cost. Return shipping to customer must be paid also by customer.
Defects found within 5 days of delivered items - Call 1-800-745-4296, we will help determine the fastest way to fix the problem.
Bowhunters return policy is strict to protect our customers. We have had the same policy at this location since 1975. Thank you.