IRISH SETTER MENS HUNT ELK TRACKER
- Height 10-inch
- Waterproof UltraDry™ Waterproofing System
- Insulation 800g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco
- Leather Type Full Grain, Waterproof
- Camouflage Mossy Oak® Break-Up Country® Camouflage
- Fabric / Material Abrasion Resistant Nylon
- Construction Goodyear Welt
- Footbed Removable Comfort Cork EVA with Memory Foam, ScentBan™ Odor Inhibitor
- Shank Steel
- Outsole Bulls-Eye® Air Bob Aggressive
- Last 96-IR
- Lining Moisture Wicking Scent-Ban™
Bring on the toughest terrain, where the biggest bulls rule. Elk Tracker boots will get you there and back. With an aggressive sole for excellent traction, shock-absorbing cork midsole for long-lasting comfort, and full-grain waterproof leather for support, you can go all day for your trophy.
The Elk Tracker 886 features these technologies:
Mossy Oak® Break-Up® camouflage features unprecedented depth, unequaled detail, and elements with remarkable contrast, offering hunters another dimension in camo. Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® is a versatile pattern used effectively in various hunting situations from flooded timber to deep woods. Includes elements like bark, branches, and leaves to mimic actual colors found in nature.
SCENTBAN™ An Irish Setter exclusive scent control process, ScentBan™ is added to various materials from leathers to linings to footbeds, killing bacteria that cause odors.
ULTRADRY™ WATERPROOF Our UltraDry™ construction combines a moisture management lining with waterproof components for dry, long-lasting comfort and performance.
PRIMALOFT® Designed for repeated compression and durability over time. Featuring 90% post-consumer recycled fibers made from plastic bottles, this unique low-bulk construction maintains loft and traps body heat even when compressed. Coupled with a permanent water repellent treatment with high-density construction, this insulation keeps feet warm in dry or wet conditions.