The GT Arrow Fletcher is a compact, easy to use fletching tool designed with ‘True Contact Design’™ (TCD). This unique design concept ensures the shaft and vane mate together completely, consistently and accurately every time for a maximum bond regardless of the helical desired or the shaft size. The GT Arrow Fletcher is designed to work with most glues, vanes and arrow shafts however, for optimal performance, we recommend the fast drying Goat Tuff Cyanoacrylate glues. Cyanoacrylate glues are engineered to react quickly when the glue line is thin allowing for a faster set and stronger bond.
- EASY TO USE
- PRECISE FLETCHING EVERY TIME
- THREE AND FOUR FLETCH
- FOUR DIFFERENT HELICAL CONFIGURATIONS
- FLETCH 12 ARROWS IN UNDER 20 MINUTES
- Securely capture the vane in an exacting and repeatable position in a Vane Nest that is locked into position and oriented the same regardless of amount of offset.
- Each Vane Nest is precisely molded to contour to the shaft, determined by its own unique offset value.
- For differing degrees of offset a specific Vane Nest is used to ensure an exacting vane to shaft fit. (½ degree, 1 degree, 2 degree, or 3 degree).
- The shaft is consistently orientated to the Vane Nest using V-Blocks to center the shaft regardless of the shaft diameter. Note: the Vane Nest is adjustable only for the distance of vane to nock.
The GT Arrow Fletcher comes with:
- 1 Base with 2 V-Blocks
- 1 Three fletch indexer
- 1 Four fletch indexer
- 2 Lock Down Clips (Holds shaft in gluing position)
- 4 Vane Nests (½ degree, 1 degree, 2 degree, and 3 degree)
- ½ degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4” long. Also recommended for most crossbow arrows.
- 1 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 4“ long.
- 2 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 3.25” long.
- 3 degree Vane Nest for vanes up to 2.25” long.
| 1: $35.99