Easton FMJ Bowfishing Arrow
Highly advanced dual-material construction makes Full Metal Jacket different than all the other bowfishing arrows.
FMJ is a fiberglass shaft jacketed in Easton's 7075 aerospace-grade aluminum. Dual material construction is superior through water and provides a deadly pass-through at impact. Tipped with AMS Mayhem Points with Cyclone tips, specialized barbs lay flat for shooting and spread upon impact to 2.5" total expanded holding area. Cyclone tips are made of heat-treated 400 series stainless steel and are spiraled for better penetration and strength. Release barbs with three turns of the shaft. Great for all fish, deeper water and heavier draw weights. Comes equipped with the AMS Safety Slide System.
- Dual material construction-Full Metal Jacketed Fiberglass
- Mayhem double-barbed steel point with patent-pending heat-treated Cyclone Tip
- Shaft-rotate barb release
- Made in the USA
- Shaft Only is 32"
- Shafts Only Weight is 27.3 Grain per Inch
- Total Assembled Weight 1340 grains
Mfg Number: 625205